I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, May 3, 2010

New Addition to the Birthday Boot Family!




Bad Ass Rocker Chick... aka Heather Reynolds is officially a birthday boot gal! Check out her awesome "Rock n Roll Gal" boots with the TransAm Eagle and authentic vintage flair! These one of a kind boots were made for this one of a kind woman!


Cheers to Heather and her new boots! Welcome to the birthday boot co. family and keep on rocking in your birthday boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment