I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday Boot Mantra


"Every day feels like your birthday when you wear your BIRTHDAY BOOTS"

It is that simple... every one deserves a little personal celebration because you're here and you're doing your thing... so go on and do it... put on your birthday boots (and possibly just your birthday suit ;) ... sing yourself "Happy Birthday" ... and take a birthday cake shot.... and maybe one for me, too!!!

Cheers to celebrating whatever you flipping feel like!

No comments:

Post a Comment