I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, May 3, 2010

PUNKIE'S PLACE BOOT DISPLAY


Here is a picture of the Birthday Boot display at Punkie's Place show... this show is like a whimsical, wacky, fun, wild, OUTRAGEOUS, and super super cool fantasyland and we are so thankful to be a part of it! If you are in the mood for an unforgettable road trip with more junking than you can imagine... put it on your calendar... click here for more info on the actual antique show in Round Top, Texas!

In the meantime, check out Punkie and friends at www.punkiesplace.com to get a glimpse of the fun, watch some cool videos, browse the pics from the show and definitely check out all fantastic mexican dresses with vintage trim... to die for and a summer must-have!

No comments:

Post a Comment