I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LAURA LEE CUSTOM BOOTS




I had the honor of creating some birthday boots for my new friend Laura Lee who is the amazing artist behind Laura Lee Designs.... check out her absolutely stunning handmade beaded handbags!

These boots were incredibly special because they have traveled all over the world with Laura. I'm sure they were a part of many fantastic and unforgettable memories, including inspirations for her handbags while traveling abroad. I took her signature 'Sitting Pretty' bag in pink and used it as my inspiration for her boots and the end result was magical!

I hope these birthday boots continue to travel abroad with Laura and serve as creative inspiration for her work because her handbags are truly pieces of wearable art!!

1 comment:

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. bespoke boots

    ReplyDelete