I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, April 11, 2011

it was AMAZING!

Round Top has come and gone and I am back to reality! Not only was it soooo much fun, but it was our best show yet! WAHOOO thanks to the Punkie's Place show!!

Here a couple pics from the fantastic adventure!

Marketplace PARTAAAYYY!

Having fun with my CRAZAY CAJUN!

PROM NIGHT @ ZAPP HALL


KIDS BOOTS & MORE

FEATHER HAIR EXTENSIONS.... HUGE HIT!!!

MY PROM OUTFIT... HANNAH COPACABANA!

THE PUNKIE'S PLACE GALS ON PROM NIGHT!

PUNKIE'S PLACE MI TIERRA STYLE

MORE FEATHERS! SO FUN!

EVEN ON SHORTY SHORT HAIR! LOOKS AWESOME!

THE DICKMEN

GUADALUPE BOOTS & STATUE

A TRUE ROUND TOP LUNCH


HOTTIES (and smarties :) OVER AT LOLO MAG... check'em out!

My momma and I drinking corona at Upper Deck!

So much fun with my momma! Plus, she sold a bunch of my boots!

no words....

ALRIGHTTT... that is all I got for that! I think the last pic pretty much sums it up! From French kryptonite to hot dog machines to a Vegas showgirl headpiece... Round Top never fails to entertain!

As for now, I am playing catch up and working on custom boot orders! 

Talk soon chicas

XOXO

ps: big news coming soon so check it!

1 comment: