I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, March 14, 2011

ROund TOP antiques week... BOOTylicious PREVIEWS

Come see me & the gang @ the Punkie's Place!!!!! We have TONs of goodies, furniture, apparel, sweet treats, vino, jewelry, accessories, funky vintage things, BOOTS AND BOOTS AND BOOTS and much much more!!

We'll be under the big circus tent in Warrenton, TX at the Marketplace show! (It's across from the Bar W field)

I have literally been in a creative, craZY WORLD of painting and am about to come out and come back to reality... T minus 2 DAYS!! So for now, here are some sneak peeks of what you can expect at this Spring's Show!! ALMOST THERE.... WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO









Stay tuned during the show for updates, photos and fun!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. amazing!! so great sis! CAN'T wait to see them in person... oh and CAN'T wait to see YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great new Aggie boots! I loved meeting you and can't wait to wear my one-of-a-kind find! You rock, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete