I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

yeHAWWWWWWWWW..... we're on the Wilson's World Y'ALL

WE GOT FEATURED! WAHOOOOOO.... or as Jon Wilson of Fox News' Wilson's World show would say.. YAHHHHAWWWWWWW!!!

That's right y'all! Wilson joined the Birthday Boot Co. at our studio this morning and we had ourselves a grand ole time! Check out our video clip below and let us know what you think!


Read the full news article online @ FOX CHARLOTTE!!

Big shout out to MagicHatPR for making big things happen! And to Punkie's Place for the awesome wardrobe!

Tons of new boots going up for sale on the website so check back soon! And you know how to get in touch with me for CUSTOM boot orders! HOLLLA!

**Click here to follow Birthday Boot Co. on twitter

**and click here to follow the amazing Wilson Show on twitter

1 comment: