I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

{I THEE WED} RECAP

It was MAGICAL!!








We met a lot of amazing, talented and super cool wedding VENDORS & designers! We connected with a lot of BRIDES-to-BE! We got some custom boots orders! YAY! AND COOLEST OF ALL, we got to watch the guests give a big ole Texas holler when our boots walked down the runway!! Simply AMAZING and I cannot believe I got to be a part of such an inspiring and great event!

The I THEE WED website is updated with pictures if you want to take a gander while you're bored at work! ;) uhuh, you know you are.... just a tad!!! Also all of the vendor info and the show host, Events By Decisions, Inc's, info is on the site so check it out if you are interested in taking your wedding to the next level or even taking it to a sane and organized level where you can enjoy it and not FREAK OUT... trust me, I know... been there... I def pays off to hire an organizer and/or planner!!!

Anyway, below are some pics from the event! It was a TOTAL success and I cannot wait for next year's {I THEE WED} event











Now back to painting :)

Talk soon ChICas!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful in these photos sis!!! Love the one of you & TJ :)

    ReplyDelete