I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, February 28, 2011

WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO?????

loving my life and painting my A&$% OFF... i wish that would literally happen!


ANYWAAAY, getting ready for Round Top Antiques Week in Texas... SOOOOOOOO excited! We are back under a big OLE CIRCUS tent at Marketplace and ready to have  a GRAND TIME Punkie Style!!!

Best part, my Momma is coming this year :) YAYYYYYY!!!! 

Check out the Punkie's Place Newsletter (click image for entire newsletter)... SNEAK peeks of all the GOODIES to come! If you don't get the newsletter make sure to sign up!!!! We have some more deals and teasers you don't wanna miss!!


Anyway, more info to come about Round Top! If you are going to be in or around Austin, San Antonio, Houston and anywhere in between... it is totally worth it to take a lil detour to Round Top, Texas and take in the largest flea market in the USA and prob in the world!!! It is one of a kind and really no words can describe!

Click here for more info on the entire show!

And click here to get more on Punkie's PLace

Talks soon chicas!

2 comments:

  1. looks FABULOUS!!!! can't wait to see all of the boots at Round Top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks SIS!!!!!! Cannot wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete