I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

something a LIL DIFFerent for ya!

We have a new addition to the Birthday Boot Co. FAMily!!! Check out these awesome custom boots painted on fashion style BCBG boots! I am IN LOVE.... think art DECO with a BOHEmian twist... all I know is the woman rocking these boots is one badass sista to begin with so these just add to her SWAGGER! Welcome Pamela to the Birthday Boot Co. family!!





If you are interested in ordering some custom boots (they make VERY VERY SPECIAL Holiday girfts.... especially for daughters :) you can learn more about the process on my website! Contact me through the site and we can get the process started before Christmas creeps up!!

In the meantime, check the site for some DEALS & STeals coming up! WAHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment