I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

IT'S MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR.....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this weather.... there is a slight chill in the air, the leaves are a breathtaking color palette of bright yellows, oranges and reds, the yummy candles are burning, the countdown to Christmas festivities has begun and I am getting ready for Thanksgiving by counting my blessings daily and lastly,  I have switched into my fall wardrobe (which has waaay better options than summer wardrobe.... coats, boots, scarves, tunics, layers... love it) and so you know what this means....

It is OFFICIALLY time to pull out your cowboy boots :) Wear'em with jeans, wear'em with leggings, wear'em for your man in your birthday suit :) WAHOOO!! But put'em on and rock'em out because although I have some amazing thigh-highs, shooties, and riding boots for this season.... NOTHING comes close to the character and STYLE of my cowboy boots!

I just wanted ya'll to get excited! Next post will showcase some fashion-forward boots that have been painted for the fall so keep checking back!

XO, The Birthday Boot Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment