I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, November 15, 2010

SHE'S def the FLIGHT CAPTAIN in these.....

FINally... finally... finalllllly.... we got to paint some CUSTOM boots for someone in the ALL-STAR CHEERLEADING world! We were wondering when we would be so lucky and honey, we can't think of a better WOMAN to rock some Birthday Boots! She is one of the owners and head coaches as Aviator Allstars in Gastonia, NC! She was also one AAAAMAZING cheerleader back in her day and could probably still do a full-in stretch without much effort right now... and double down perfectly, thank you very much!

AnywaY, Ashley Bagwell... WELCOME to the Birthday Boot Co. family!!!! We cannot wait to see more of you wearing your custom Aviator Cheer boots at competitions! Plenty of pics below showcasing not only the boots, but the way this girl ROCKS'em!











If you are interested in custom boots.. hit me up on my website! 

No comments:

Post a Comment