I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

CRAzy CONtest!!! hmmmmmm

The pic below is the beginning of a custom boot order... what the HELL do you think think these are gonna be???


Can't wait to see what y'all write! Here is the kicker.....

****If someone guesses it (besides TJ and my Momma), I will give you 50% off custom painted boots!!***

 Stay tuned for the finished product and more importantly... a possible WINNER!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment