I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

AAAHHHH-MAZING Accoutrement$!!!!! CHECK tha SITE YO

No need for words here..... we have added some splendid compliments to your fall wardrobe in the form of bags and bracelets....

TAKE A LOOKSY

but first...

HERE IS A SNEAKY PEAKY....





AND ONE MORE THING CHICAS... get your hand painted flip flops now and you'll be rockin' and ready to go when that hot weather comes back around.... although for all you gals in Tejas... does it ever really leave????





Alrighty... that's all I got for now folks... unless someone wants to order some custom boots... I am off to paint some sweet lil surprises, so check back! HAPPY HUMP!

XO, The Birthday Boot Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment