I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ROUND TOP RE-CAP!

Our adventure at Round Top Antiques week was soooooooooooo much fun! We cannot WAIT for the Spring Show, especially because we're gonna have a VERY VERY special guest that is finally going to join us! Cannot wait for my MAMA to finally experience Round Top! I better get my walking shoes ready bc that woman can shop till she she drops... oh wait, she never drops! Ahhhh, gonna be so much fun!

Anyway, HUMONGOUS thanks a lot to Punkie's Place for letting us sell our hand painted boots, bags, belts and flip flops... for letting us wear all the AMAZING mexican dresses, tops and FANTASTIC Lady Guadeloupe jewelry... and for all the fun entertainment and memories! ! Taj Mahal what what! We LOVED modeling for Punkie's Place all day every day at Round Top! If you don't know what I am talking backing... CHECK IT... and get yourself some great fall accessories! 

For your viewing pleasure... a couple pics of our display at Punkie's Place!





LOTSA color, LOTSA wacky, LOTSA funnnnnn! Next show will be even better! Check our SITE  for new additions to the shopping cart as we will be adding new goodies daily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment