I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TOTALLY RADICAL 80s PURSE

I had to post this real quick! It is being sold at the Round Top show in Round Top, Texas this week! I am definitely going to have to paint more of like this because I REALLY REALLY want to keep it!!!






Let me know what you think! Come by and see me next week at the Punkie's Place Show at Marketplace in Warrenton, TX across from Bar W!! I will be hanging, drinking, painting and having an all around GRANDIOSE time with the Punkie's Place crew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment