I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FOR THE CURE.....

The Birthday Boot Co. has the honor of participating in Ballantyne Country Club's 7th Annual Rally for the Cure Auction! Check out the TA-TA boots we painted for the display!







There are tons of ways to get involved and be a part of such a great cause that touches everyone's lives! Events are taking place from September 17th to September 25th! Check out the Rally Website to find out how you can contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment