I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, May 24, 2010

NEW BOOTS FOR SALE ON THE WEBSITE





WWW.BIRTHDAYBOOTS.COM

Some new painted boots on the site plus a couple fun additions like.... HAND PAINTED FLIP FLOPS for the hot summer days!

If you love what you see, but don't see your size... or maybe you have a pair of old boots that would be perfect for painting... contact me about custom painted boots ASAP... I love painting specifically for a client and you know.... no one will have a pair like your very own custom painted birthday boots......

STAY TUNED FOR MORE GREAT NEWS THIS WEEK!

XO, The Birthday Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment