I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Friday, May 7, 2010

BANG BANG CUSTOM BOOTS


We have a new member of the Birthday Boot Co. family... the owner of Bang Bang Salon, Chrissy Rowe, is officially a BIRTHDAY BOOT GAL! Check out her fantastic custom boots with the Bang Bang theme! These are some bad gal boots made for a seriously BAD GAL (as in, bad-ass woman, of course)! if you like what you see, check out my Custom Boot Page on the Birthday Boot Co. website and see what the custom boots are all about!
















No comments:

Post a Comment