I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

THE SITE IS UP!

awesome feeling this morning... birthdayboots.com is officially up... still fixing some bugs, but for the most part we are rocking and rolling!

IT'S LIKE AN EARLY BIRTHDAY GIFT.. WAHOOOO

now everyone who reads this, give me feedback... the good the bad the naughty... i wanna know what you think :)

XOXO Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment