I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

IT'S ALMOST TIME...... COUNTING DOWN MINUTES

YAY YAY YAY .... It is almost time for the official launch of www.birthdayboots.com. We have been hard at work for the past two weeks and I have to thank my amazing husband and partner over at Nitty Squad Studios for putting some of his work aside to make this happen.

I cannot wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment