I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

[ I THEE WED ] .... INVITE HAS ARRIVED.... YAY!


It's here, it's here, it's here.... check out this pretty lil invite....





If you're a bride and you're going to be around AUSTIN on Thursday January 27th, you might (and by might I mean DEFINITELY) want to check this lil shindig out! It's the new way to check out the latest in wedding trends from the most exclusive vendors in Austin and around the country. Enjoy an evening coordinated by Events by Decisions, partnered with The Knot, complete with a complimentary champagne and cupcake bar. Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid dresses, Lingerie and vintage-inspired accessories and of course, BIRTHDAY BOOTS, will all take to the catwalk in the first-ever event of its kind in Austin.


Click HERE to find out more through facebook!!!! Or just check out the website... and make sure to RSVP!


We are just SO excited to be a part of this and you know we got some AMAZING boots all DoNE up for the runway! Bride, bridesmaid, flower girl... keep the Birthday Boot Co. in mind for your wedding or wedding gift giving! 

PS: 400 SWaG bAGs for the first 400 Brides-TO-Be.... includes a Birthday Boot Co. treat! 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck this weekend, Banannie! I'm so proud of you--wish I could join you as your bridie to be!

    ReplyDelete