I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, January 10, 2011

FIRST International client..

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! And she is an AMAZING hand bag designer... I would die for one of these bags... let's not talk about price ok?



Anyway, Anne Looty is something of a sensational and special client in my heart... she fell in love with my boots and ordered a custom pair for her birthday! Her very own BIRTHDAY BOOTS!

So we designed a special pop arty kinda piece and even added a special tribute to her bags, worked it out, signed, sealed and delivered those babies to Amsterdam! SO FUN... the whole process was magical... especially to be working with someone who lives for high fashion, works in the industry and clearly has an impeccable hand and creative flow to create the pieces of leather crafted bags that she does! Confession: kinda in awe of her... and kinda honored she ordered some custom boots :)

Alright, enough jabbering... CHECK out these boots... especially the eyes...




HAPPY MONDAY y'all! Stay tuned for big news! 2011 is turning out to be just GRAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment