I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, August 2, 2010

NEW CUSTOM BOOTS!

Black motorcycle boots with a classic skull and crossbones design... add some awesome customized "H" stars on the heel and you got one rockin' timeless pair of boots!




Welcome Heather Clarke to the Birthday Boot Co. family!!! We hope you LOVE your boots and cannot wait to see you rockin' them around Plaza Midwood!

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment