I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PUNKIE'S PLACE SNEAK PEEK


SOON TO BE LOTS OF COOL STUFF FOR SALE ON PUNKIE'S PLACE!!! Here is a little tid bit to get your heart racing!





We can't wait so we know you're excited! Keep checking Punkie's Place for new items!! Jewelry, Scarves, Dresses, Tops, Pom Pom Fringe, Crochet Flowers... and more and more and more!! If you already have a pair of rockin Birthday Boots, check out Punkie's Place to complete your fun and funky look!!

1 comment: