I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Addition to the Birthday Boot Family!




MAMA'S FUNKY BOOTS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Roll out the red carpet... or should I say the funky leopard print carpet because Mama Correll has made her official debut in her Birthday Boots and as you can tell... SHE ROCKS THEM LIKE NO OTHER MAMA CAN!!!

She is a woman with some serious style... classic taste with a hint of funk! But when she is rocking her birthday boots... LOOK OUT because it's a dance party whether you wanna boogie or not...

Welcome to the Birthday Boot Co. family, Mama Correll!! Wear those boots loud and proud and keep on breakin' all the rules!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment