I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Monday, January 24, 2011

are YOU a COOL KID????

in other words.... are you coming to the event of the bridal century in Austin??? if so, you're hip to the new trends in bridal showcasing... and you are totaLLY COOL!


you still got 3 DAYS to RSVP and join us for a fun filled night of inspiration for future wedding planning, (doesn't reaaaaaaallllly matter when...the word future can be general, hint hint :)

CHECK IT & BE THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment