I paint hand paint vintage cowboy boots

Funky, Junky, Western, Fringe, Leopard, Zebra, Hippy, Love, Patterns to Murals... I paint anything and everything from my designs and patterns to custom artwork for clients! One thing that always remains the same... I paint with my heart and I paint to give you a pair of boots that are special, one of a kind,only for you, and make you feel like your a kid again and it's your birthday!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our Lady....

We got some new CUSTOM BOOTS!! 

Welcome Jennifer Murrell, you sassy thang, to the Birthday Boot Co. family! I NEED some pictures of you wearing your boots, Lady! In the meantime, here are some pictures of the actual boots and y'all... I have to admit, these are my most favorite boots yet! 




SO if you see some HOT-ASS CHICK wearing these boots out and about down in Texas, tell her WAZZUP and then go take a shot for me and my Lady Guadeloupe, here! OK, I am totally joking.... but seriously, if you like the looks of these boots, check out my website and read about my custom boot orders!

Until we meet again,, y'all might wanna think about how some painted boots can jazz up the boring black leggings and boots style.... I'm over it... get colorful! Wahoooo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment